Balance and Finishes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tournament #8

Notes:Just got back from a great audition. Here's hoping I'm too busy to play soon!

(Not that I'm scared to play, just would rather be doing a show.)

negro raises first pre, called by blackheart, who plays his aces hard until negro folds

negro pushes w/a k from bb, jenn calls w/a rag and loses now she's all in from position and out

oops I seem to be cultivating a bs table image again got to watch that. I won w/ j high and even bet but now who will fold when I want them to? Nobody, that's who...

num1nana all in w/5 5 pre and dominated by north but i would've dominated them both! Question: I had 1700+ to her 500+ -- was that a call for me? I don't think so, not with north to my left probably raising his kings

2 callers to a push from short stack Ingeborg -- so I push my QQ and get called by the other 2 callers immediately and see my q's dominated by K A in the flop. 6th place.
 

Place: 6th

(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment