Balance and Finishes

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tournament #10

Notes: Just playing for fun. 44 oz of IPA later.

I have a strong sense that I will probably never play the same person twice in these 100 tourneys. So these notes have a shelf life of only one tournament each. Unless I gain some insight into my own play.

Folks seem to be playing tight. Nobody messing with anybody. Dojbop went all in w/trip 6's first hand, fell to white jackal's 4 flush

I'm playing in a style I played prior to this blog -- watching only my hands and reading blogs when not playing.

I'm also abandoning the strategy of cultivating a bs table image in order to rake in when I have a hand.



Jackal is playing ten foot tall and bullet proof from behind the big stack, raising or betting every hand

Basically just watching everybody fall to Jackal's steals and hoping I last longer than they



White Jackal is a maniac. He just pushes every hand he's in.

And he finally falls after everybody including me doubles up on him

kuberman seems willing to call pre flop if it's just you & him but doesn't mess around after that

 I don't seem to have any table image at all that I can figure

5th place all in pre flop w/kk

dominated by drstevil ka on river









Place: 5th

(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment