Balance and Finishes

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tournament #4

Tournament Number: 160841166

Notes: Just got up from a nap. Updated spreadsheet. Wanting to play.
grizzly103 seems to be playing every hand
3 hands in and roborangutang hasn't played yet




le gnou all in @flop after reraising robo preflop -- no callers

Played the game, lost to le gnou who flopped top pair and just kept calling my little pair from bb

le gnou likes the all in play




do not go up against le gnou pre flop

and jpmorgado 1st to go: all in with top pair @ flop but not top pair for long
faber23 all in w/set of q's -- loses to agnes's all in @river w/flush

I'm not really here to do play by play of the tournament am I? Still these also give impressions of the players themselves.

I think I'm overplaying the (rare) hands I find myself in

roborangutang seems to play hard WHEN HE PLAYS and he wins without showdowns
krustofskii calls all in with low pair...loses to garretts...not knocked out yet tho
 -- garretts played his pocket 10's straight up, too

roborangutang WILL PUSH if you don't play -- and sometimes if you do

krustofskii goes after calling all in on le gnou -- le gnou had flopped a set (of 6's!)from bb

and robo is gone after calling le gnou's pushing with mid pair (ace kicker) -- le gnou had high pair ace kicker LOL

grizzly slow plays the flush, I push when I hit my A, and I take 5th place again. Probably a dumb play on my part

Truth be told, I should have seen the flush draw and stayed frosty

Place: 5
(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment