Balance and Finishes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tournament #20

Notes:

bambino83, waianae, and mattoso all in w/pocket pairs first hand! We're down to 7 and I haven't lost a token

jodyerikbill playin hard from behind a few "extra" chips

and firelguy knocks out jodkyerikbill with quad aces!

I play my pocket 8's -- xunino trying to knock me off the whole time with his NOTHING...

xunino & I both go all in and take out bicho -- we both had pocket kings!

took out the uncontested pot from bb

never limping works for me because i must define the hand to myself much more rigorously before i play.


In the money and playing loose -- and losing. Gonna tighten up to the extent possible  --

well belay that, all in with open ended flush draw from micro stack and I take another 3rd place.









Place:

(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment