Balance and Finishes

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tournament #17

Notes: Seems obvious I need to change something. I don't remember losing this much, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

I need to endeavor not to be short stacked, and I need to not push all in just because I'm short stacked.

reraised pineapple pre flop and he folded!

raised, blondeski reraised all in from short stack, I pushed, ohnoone followed -- my pocket rockets held up and i take a commanding lead

Thing is, all in pre flop against two opponents, one of whom (noone) has 9 9 -- could've gone either way (I had blondeski dominated). Board had paired 6's -- what if either of those had been a wot the hell push with a 6 in it?

nadiepuede calls reraise with NOTHING and his J hits on the river. Unbelievable.

This nadie is a classic fearless maniac -- just called pineapple's push w/ace high. Pineapple's ace high held up!

nadie's short stacked in 5th -- found his fold button

The uncontested pot is coming into play here a lot. I took down a couple by just firing into them.

Pineapple is a bad trash talker



nadie calls all in after pineapple pushes w/k a. flops a full house...do not push pre flop against na die unless you're prepared for him to call

Nadie seems to play just about every hand and goes mad should he hit a pair...or have outs...or not...

and i'm in the money after taking out pineapple -- that was especially sweet

2nd place after cbuck. cbuck a cool character, don't think he said a word or made many spectacular plays, just sat behind the big stack and drew people in









Place: 2nd

(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment