Balance and Finishes

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tournament #2

Tournament Number: 160553894

Notes: Feeling ok. Slept ok.
PLAY TIGHT IN THE BEGINNING

All in after hitting K with K A (called 270 pre flop) -- called by kaisten who hit his flush draw and I'm sucking hind teat (also called by jp_enriquez who had raised pre flop with qq)

xxvaldurxx goes out with all in call from button AJ suited -- he missed

jp_enriquez is playing hot -- reraised me pre flop from no position -- think he's just stealing cause he knows I won't go all in

d3lirio all in and out with with 2 2 after 888 on board called by kaisten who had a higher pp

I double up with all in play on 88 -- 250 and kaisten didn't call! Alla did and I doubled up

Jp_enriquez tightened up and is playing well

Omegaanasian seems to be playing loose and paying although he did double up on me

kaisten still not calling me




mrbiggz01 seems to be waiting for monster hand -- haven't seen much out of him

tripled up with pp hockey sticks! Had to call a preflop raise from kaisten -- was tempted to go all in right there -- however I think waiting is what dragged jp_enriquez in with me

kaisten is a calling station candidate, i think. he called my all in push with hitting nothing...

and he just called mauninho  all in with NOTHING and won by pure chance which means i am in the money

by the way i just remembered barefoot (from last night) is a calling station not an atm

and i played the calling station effect to perfection -- he called my all in with nothing and i double up

And to top it off heads up he calls me all in WITH NOTHING and I take 1st place!

Lesson learned: Lots of times in there where I would've given an aw hell all-in push in my lesser playing days. Not saying I'm great but...1st place after being down to <4 bb's...I'll take it, yeah.

Place: 1st
(1st = $4.50; 2nd = $2.70; 3rd = $1.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment